If you have any questions contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No returns on international orders except in the case of defective items. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Custom items are not returnable including custom camshaft grinds.
- No returns on promotional items or items purchased during promotional periods.
- Items purchased through our website can be returned within 14 business days of the purchase date. All orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee and all items will inspected for damage prior to refund. Shipping is non-refundable and the customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- No returns will be accepted for installed or used items
- Cancellation of an order after it has shipped or has been packaged to ship may result in a restocking fee. This will be decided on a case to case basis. Reasonable cancellations will not result in a restocking fee.
- All returns require prior authorization before we accept the package. Package without proper authorization will be refused. Refunds will be issued after it has been inspected. Allow for up to 7 days for a refund to appear.
- Defective products can be returned for a refund, replacement, or repair until 14 business days after the purchase date. After the initial 14 business day period defective products can only be returned for replacement or repair.
- All engine assemblies are non-returnable. This includes short-blocks, long-blocks, and rotating assembly packages.